SCOPE AND NATURE
The Intercontinental Nuclear Institute is implemented in the form of a “Group Fellowship” and will deliver fundamentals and practical training, with hands-on experiments and insights into the nuclear industry, as outlined below:
- Technical lectures and workshops led by academic and industry experts on nuclear science and engineering, technology, planning, licensing, management, engineering, procurement, construction, safety and security culture for nuclear power programs.
- Hands-on experiments at the UML radiation laboratory and in the various research reactors in the Czech Republic and in the United States, under the guidance of nuclear engineering professors and reactor operators, to highlight key nuclear reactor theory, practice and safety concepts.
- Technical visits to various nuclear facilities, including nuclear power plants, in the United States and Czech Republic.
- Assessment tools will be utilized during classes to evaluate session effectiveness.
- Evaluation forms will be given to collect feedback about the pace and method of instruction.